Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blogging by Mail: Where We Stand

.




Ok, so we are so very close!

Of the 85 packages, I'm waiting to hear back from JUST TWO about shipping.

I have a confirmed 75 boxes safely arrived.

Clearly, those numbers are off...so if you haven't yet emailed me or left a comment about your package showing up, please do so!

If you know your package has reached it's destination, tell me about that, as well.

And if you have not yet posted about your package, I'd really appreciate those links!

We've almost done it, people...thee boxes away from a perfect ship-to record!!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Casa Costello said...

Sounds very successful! I know you haven't quite finished this round and you are probably exhausted but when are you starting the next one? Hx

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Thank you! It was such fun and I know it was a lot of work for you. I am sorry that you are having to still bird dog two months later.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger April said...

This was a ton of fun! I can't wait until the next round!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, Aardvark Cakes! (love that name)

So long as I have approval from Nic (of bakingsheet...feel free to bug her for an 'ok'), I'd like to have sign-ups maybe late July/early August.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

mk, thanks so much. It's such a wonderful way to meet and share, it's worth all the effort!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi April, and thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker