Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, July 04, 2008

To the Happy Couple

.



My friends are getting married next weekend. I can't be there. so I'm giving them a little virtual gift.

My contribution? Food, of course!

The colors are mauve & rose. The cake dark & chocolate.




Edible pearls, to match the bride's jewelry.




It's a wedding. There must be flowers.



There also needs to be pick-up-able foods, so here are mini Oregonzola, Pine Nut & Basil Tarts.




And Smoked Salmon Bon Bons; cream cheese, chives, dill, cream and smoked salmon rolled in panko and fried till golden.

Congratulations, Erin & Rand!!!!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Brilynn said...

The salmon bonbons sound awesome!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

They're really easy to make, too...if I ate fish, I'd love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker