Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Best. Birthday Present. EVER.

.


(click for full detail)

Batman lithograph. Signed by BOB KANE himself.

BOB KANE!












4 Thoughts for food:

At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Will write you an e-mail one of these days! :)
Eva

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ooooooooooooo

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

EEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I've been thinking about you. Even have a couple things I've been meaning to send!

We do need to catch up, that is for certain.

Thank you for the good wishes!! Miss you.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Stephanie...I know. It's now hanging in my bedroom, over the dresser. And Oh. My.

it is a thing a beauty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker