Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Presents for All

.



The puppies get gifts, too. Gingerbread-shaped rawhide treats. They were all very sweet & gentle, starting with Doolin.



Donegal shoved her way in next, such a lady.



Then Wicklow...




...followed by the big boy, Duke.



All except Fluffy...who for whatever reason, refuses to eat hard treats. He got teeny 'steaks'.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Gauri Gharpure said...

what lovely pets!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!! It gets...chaotic at times, but we love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker