Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, December 25, 2009

From Our House to Yours

.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

Hope you and your family (including the puppies!) had a great Xmas, and wishing you all the best for 2010.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you Cakelaw!!! We did; & I do hope all is well on your end, as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker