Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Excellent Veggie Fare

.

In the April issue of Vegetarian Times, I found a recipe for Potato Quesadillas. It seemed very simple, so I gave it a try.



Potatoes and onions are cooked up, with a few spices.



Once potatoes are cooked, heat a tortilla in a frying pan. Add shredded cheese, potatoes, and tomatoes.

Top with more cheese, and fold over. Cook till tortilla is golden and crisp, and cheese melts.

Of course...we didn't have ten-inch tortillas, so with our six-inch ones, I put a second tortilla on top, instead of folding.



They were good, although there could have been more flavor. Matt added hot sauce to his. I'm not sure what I'd do to 'kick it up a notch'...maybe more spices?

Still, a not bad dish.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker