Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Simple Joys

.

You know, for all the fancy dishes I make, whether a recipe I've found or my own invention...sometimes, it's the pure, simple foods that bring the most pleasure.

Alex? The boy loves yogurt!



1 Thoughts for food:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

LOL! Funny pictures Steph! I agree with Alex - sometimes simplicity is good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker