Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Nice to look at, but not necessarily worth the effort

.

Would you take cooking advice from this man?



I think the very first words out of your mouth would be "Hell, yeah!".

But before you're dazzled by his hunkiness into buying Ludo Lefebvre's new book, Crave: See Touch Smell Hear Taste, you might want to read this Los Angeles Times article

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Hmmm... maybe I'll be returning my copy from Amazon after all. Not really my kind of review or cooking after all. I'm all about the presentation, but I gotta be able to find the ingredients too! That said, it's also a FIFTY DOLLAR cookbook (discounted, of course, at Amazon), but still...

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Holy crap...fifty bucks!?? I think the most expensive cookbook I've bought was from the CIA, and I was fairly confident I'd like.

I'm willing to spend hours cooking, for a special occasion or a fantastic dish. What I'm not willing to do is spend hours cooking every single day!

Neat concept, but I think I'll wait till it ends up at some second-run book store.

Happy to be of service...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker