Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A Quick One While He's Away...

.

(bonus points to anyone who gets that reference...)

From the very slim (as in thickness, no indication of the recipe content!) book Brunch, a quick and yummy BLT Tortilla Panini!



I love recipes like this.

Place bacon on a tortilla, top with sliced tomato, Gruyere, and shredded lettuce, then mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Wrap up, then put seam-side down on a grill pan. Cook two minutes, flip, cook another two. Enjoy!

Turns out our tortillas were just a bit small, so I compensated by wrapping with an additional tortilla, and securing with wooden skewers. Seemed to work.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an extravagant version of the BLT. I love it. :)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It is, isn't it? But it was so good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker