Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Filling Space

.

Until we get the camera situation worked out, I'm going to post these pictures we've had kicking around. You can't go wrong with kids and dogs, can you?


Hey, look! Blueberries!



New toy. He's building us a house, apparently.
Oh, and at 2 years, 4 months? Alex is 3' 2" tall. That's just two feet shorter than me...gulp. He's going to be a big boy.


He's actually happy in this picture. I simply asked him to not make his 'smile so big you get squinty eyes' pose.


Donegal, sleeping.


Wicklow, sleeping.


Donny, sleeping again.

This is what they do. Almost all day. And with temps reaching 98 degrees today? I can't say I blame them!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

OOOH Cute!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, I think so, too!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Dexygus...we have no idea, really. We got him at a shelter. The best guess of both our trainer and vet is that he's probably Collie/Jack Russell mix. Then again...who knows?

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for the pictures! Too cute!

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joe, thank you. They make me smile...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker