Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blog Party is almost here!

.



Be sure to get your entries in for the very first Blog Party...today is the deadline!

8 Thoughts for food:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

OMG I managed to do it! Wo-hoo! My entry is here: http://foodandthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/08/wauw-theres-blog-party-near-you.html - I hope it's okay I just put it here, the internet connection I finally found is so terribly slow and won't open my g-mail-account so I could send you an e-mail. Can't wait to see the round-up! Great event Stephanie!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Zarah...I got it! This is perfectly fine...email, comments...whatever works. Thanks for taking part!

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! i just left you a comment on the original post about the blog party...i might not get to posting something until tomorrow morning, is that okay? or, maybe like in the 11th hour tonight, lol!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Both are fine...I have it set up so all comments appear in my in-box; and having no life outside of raising my 2 1/2 year old, I can keep up with these things.

I've just left a comment for you on your most recent post...

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

A little late in terms of Malaysian time since it's Friday already but I think, based on US time, I am still ok.

Here's the link for my entry:

http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2005/08/blog-party.html

Thanks so much for hosting and I am glad I forced myself to do it even though I was up most of the night finishing it up.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You made it in plenty of time...US, time, anway!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Stephanie - best wishes on the occasion of your first blog party! I won't be making it to this one, but maybe next time!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cathy!

I know how crazy things can be...I'll be looking forward to the next one to see what you make!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker