Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Shhhh! Don't pass it around, but...

.

Blog Party #6, Retro Party, is going on right now!. And while technically you should have your entries in already? There is an unofficial 'grace period'...through experience, I've found a few submissions in my in-box as late as Saturday afternoon.

What does this mean for you?

There's still time to join the party! See the above link for all the information, then get those 40's - 60's themed appetizers and drinks to me no later than noon (US, Eastern) tomorrow.

And see you at the party!




Tagged with
, , ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I just need to finish writing my post!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'll be waiting for it!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Hi Steph! I missed last month but I'm back with mini chocolate eclairs for teatime.

http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2006/01/blog-party-6-retro-party.html

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Fantastic!

We here at Blog Party love a good dessert...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker