Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

WDB#18: Choosing Sides

.


It's pretty clear; Doolin just loves Donegal. He's always at her side...or on it.


Look at that face!


Donegal is such a good girl, she does her best to put up with her little shadow...


And Wicklow? He's just happy to be left out of it!

See all the other cute pups at Sweetnicks...



Tagged with
, , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker