Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cute & Practical

.

I love Sur La Table. I can't always afford them, but wow...do they carry nice stuff!

A new addition to their catalog, Curved Kebab Skewers.



Hmmmm...well, we are approaching 'official' grilling season...


Blog Party#10 is less than two weeks away, and this month we're having a Garden Party! Cute little sandwiches, and that perfect cup of tea...won't you join us? Entries are due 18 May, just two weeks from today...can't wait to see you there!


Tagged with: + + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger S said...

Those are great!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Aren't they cool? I really want some!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger G said...

I have them!! I just got them at Marshall's this past weekend!! They are so cut

I made some lamb kebobs with them recently. But this picture really does not show them fully.

You can cut and paste this link if you want to see.

http://mylifeasareluctanthousewife.blogspot.com/2006/05/recipe-lamb-kebabs-with-three-cs.html


oh and my husband who rolls his eyes at my gadgets thought these were great. He thought they looked so nice on the plate.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey...great! I like hearing from people who've actually tried the products I see...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker