Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Calling Buenos Aires

.



At last; something without dairy (ok, if you ignore, as I did, the bit of milk). And I'm always up for breakfast foods.

Scrambled Eggs with Chicken, Ham and Potatoes

Simple, and tasty. What else is there to say?




Tagged with: + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here by way of Celeste Heiter's site, Chopstick Cinema! I must say that I am envious of your garden. My husband and I didn't have the time to properly weed and till the soil this year, and we hope to have our little plot of land in full bloom next year!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hello, Rowena!

I, in turn, am a bit envious of you right now...I think you have the best of both worlds. Connections to both Hawaii and Italy...how lovely!

We were really a bit lazy with our garden, I confess: we had so much more planned for it, but time, weather, and a strong urge to do something else kept us from doing much more with.

I'm sure your future garden will be bursting with green...and thank you so much for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker