Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

EoTEoME:#16: The Da Clucki Code

.



Sir Teasandwich seeks the Holy Grail.

(sorry, just like the Potter edition, I've neither read the book nor seen the movie. And I'm not likely to do either any time soon. This is the best I can do...)




Blog Party#11 is here, and this month, it's all about the guys. We're turning our little cocktail party into a Manly affair, so make your favorite guy's favorite appetizers and drinks, and join the fun! Blog Party entries links can be left in the comments of any post (they'll show up in my in-box), or you can send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com; they're due Thursday, 15 June...early is always appreciated, and be sure to swing back Saturday, 17 June for the party itself. Let's see how many of our favorite male food bloggers we can get to show up, and I do hope to see you all there!




Tagged with: + + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hahahahaha!! Sorry I'm only getting around to commenting now (life has seriously overtaken blogging around here!!) but that's hilarious! That's what I like most about your EoMEoTE entries - boundless creativity in the face of adversity, rather than sulking in silence because you haven't read the book! Thanks for a great laugh and the roundup will see the light of day TODAY! Next one will be at the end of July - I'm thinking National Enquirer style headlines as a theme - "Aliens ate my omelette!!" and similar ;-)

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Aw shucks, Jeanne; thanks!

It's more fun to play...in my own quirky way...then to sulk in that corner~

Oooh...I could have a lot of fun with that theme....

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I was POSITIVE that I had commented on your brilliant photo right around the time that you posted it, Stephanie!

(Damn, I must have used that disappearing ink...)

But I remember laughing out loud at the time. And it's still making me snort.

-Elizabeth

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Elizabeth! I like knowing I brought on the funny.

I was just lucky, really: toymakers are going the diversity route, so Alex had that play-skool bus and kids, with one in a wheelchair.

Sometimes, inspiration can be weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker