Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Spring's Surprises

.



Ignore how long our grass is. You just can't mow when it's raining, people.

But, having not spent much time in the yard (see above, plus the addition of mosquitoes), it was such a treat to see most of the yard covered in these tiny wild strawberries.


Tagged with: +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Pille said...

Lucky you! I plan to go, find and eat loads of wild strawberries when I go home to Estonia in July:)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Pille; how wonderful...you get to go home! I bet you're excited.

If ours were a little bit bigger, I'd be on all fours, combing the yard for them, that's for sure.

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I agree with Pille you are very lucky. I have never eaten wild strawberries do they taste the same as regular cultivated strawberries?

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Pamela!

Oh, yes...much sweeter. Very nice...if you ever get your hands on some, you'll absolutely love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker