Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Steak & Salad

.



Grilled Steak and Arugula Salad with Mustard Caper Vinaigrette

We used organic, grain-fed sirloin from Earth Fare (despairing of the quality, we've stopped buying beef from regular grocery stores), grilled medium-rare, sliced thin, and placed on its bed of arugula, drizzled with a mustardy, peppery vinagrette.

The verdict: Can't talk. Eating.





Tagged with: + + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Stephanie,

I've given up on grocery store beef as well.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kevin; I have no idea what the difference tastes like )for what I assume are obvious reasons). but I can only imagine it's like going from McDonald's to Fleur de Lys.

And to Matt, who guest-posted (being the fellow who both prepared and consumed this dish), I have to ask: "What do you mean we, white man?"

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Stephanie,
Perhaps not that drastic. More like the difference in flavor between cornflakes and granola.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

But I like cornflakes!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Randi said...

I thought you were a vegetarian????

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Randi; I am. This was all Matt, which is why I added the 'what do you me we?' part!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker