Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Second Time's the Charm, Apparently

.



Yesterday, I attempted to show two photographs of ingredients Matt and I were using for a 'project'.

Neither image worked.

Today? I can get one to work, so...let's try again.

Based on the image above (and probably only a third of the total ingredients), what do you think we made?

Take a guess!



Yes! I was able to (finally) get the second photo up, so this should help you.

Can you tell what we made?



Tagged with: + + +

10 Thoughts for food:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Wow, that's quite an array of ingredients. I have (embarrassingly) no guesses at all, but I'm very curious now. I do know that it was most likely delicious! : )

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Stephanie, sometimes when I've had photo loading issues I've thought that maybe blogger couldn't handle the dimensions on the picture.

I don't know if you have any sort of photo editor, but it will show you the height and width of your photo and the resolution.

When I post a picture through blogger uploader I try to make sure the largest dimension for either the height or the width is 3" or lower, also I set the resolution @ 300 or lower.

I hope this helps, and I never have had one problem posting a photo through flickr. You can only post one picture at a time unless you create a flickr badge (as many as 10 photos) which you copy and paste the html they give you into the body of your post. Posting one pic at a time works too. At least maybe it would get you through the weekend when you are trying to post your big Blog Party post.

Good luck and please let me know if you need any help, I'd love to help you, I know how frustrating blogger can be!!!

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mole Verde and Mexican fried rice?

The smell must be incredible at your home right now.:)

What are those small cylindrical items which are placed at the back, in second photo? Jaggery?

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Nabeela said...

The first picture...I have no idea...but the second one is some kind of fried rice...maybe Afghani rice(which has lots of nuts)?

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess

tamarind+ tomato(vine) + tomatillo + dried chillies+white onion + allpurpose flour roti + floaf bread.

almonds+peanuts+raisins+pepper+clove+cardamom +sunflower (greenseeds???+cinnomon+molasses+ vanilla esence??+sugar


Did you make sauce with above ingredients for bread and all purpose flour (flour barritos )

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

farmgirl; it definitely is! But it's fun getting all that stuff out, isn't it?

Btw; lovedloved the post about Cary...how sweet!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

cameradawktor; I've never really had problems before, and for the most part, it seems to have corrected itself.

But I will definitely keep your suggestion (and offer of help!) in mind, should it fail me again.

Thank you!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Indira...you're close!

I'll be posting the full ingredient list Monday.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nabeela; like Indira, I think you took the sesame seeds for rice...which I can understand, considering the size and picture quality.

Does that change your guess at all?

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ramya; you're awfully close with those ingredients!!

Check back Monday...all will be revealed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker