Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today's the Day

.

Today is the last day to get your Blog Party#10, Garden Party, entries in...we're in for a night of scones, cute little sandwiches, pastries and tea! There's still time to join; just get those posts to me by tonight. Send your entries to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, and be sure to stop by Saturday night for the perfect cup of tea!


Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Vineela said...

Hi Stephanie,
This is my entry to your blogparty:10
http://vineelascooking.blogspot.com/2006/05/sweet-n-crispy-n-tangy-pani-pooris.html
Thank you.
Vineela

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Vineela...I got it from your email!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker