Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Well, that's just weird

.




As I mentioned, I'm having some photo-loading issues.

This one appears to be working (temporarily), so I'll go with it.

Pizza Rustica

A recipe I'd been meaning to make for a couple weeks, but only got around to Monday.

A sweet, egg-y, and hard crust, enclosing cheeses and spicy salami (or spicy veg pepperoni, in my case). It also calls for basil, but ours had gone bad by the time I finally made it.

We were both amazed at how solid the dough was...we could get solid 'knock' with our knuckles.

And although the dough was sweeter than expected, it somehow worked.




Tagged with: + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker