Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

WDB: Random Puppiness

.









That time again; get your weekly dose of puppy cuteness by visiting Sweetnicks tonight!



Tagged with: + + + +

1 Thoughts for food:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these puppys are cute! I have a Dachshund puppy and I love her to bits! I found this great site about Dachshund's if anyones interested. It's called Dachshund World.

Cheers,

Fellow Puppy Lover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker