Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Tut, Tut, Good Enough To Toss, Food for Powder, Baking Powder Biscuit

.



Driving through West Virginia, we saw signs for Tudor's Biscuit World; Matt hoped we'd find a half-timbered building where Henry VIII would offer us a plate of biscuits.

Seeing the this barn-shaped establishment kind of quashed those hopes, I'm afraid.

(photo taken from the car, across many lanes...while moving! Be kind.)




Tagged with: + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker