Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

WDB: Making up for Lost Time

.

Poor dogs, they spent a week with the vet (nice enough accomodations, but that doesn't mean they were happy about it) while we were on 'vacation', so I I not only missed my pups, I missed last week's WDB!

Well, then...lots of cute puppy pictures will make up for that, I'm sure.


The two "D's"; chillin' on the couch.


Stupid slipcover.

Donegal, like the rest of the dogs, doubles as furniture. Here, she's a pillow for Matt.


All Wicklow wants, like Garbo, is 'to be left alone'.


Doolin's pretty good at keeping himself amused.


Which makes the other two pretty happy.


Wicklow, enjoying the great outdoors.

They were very happy to see us when we picked them up Wednesday, which is good, because I missed them something awful!

Bonus: we had the vet's office trim their nails (nigh on impossible to do ourselves; Donegal had to be sedated, otherwise, she would freak out), so when they leapt at us in joy, we had a considerably fewer scratch marks!

See what all the other dogs have been up to by visiting Sweetnicks tonight!




Tagged with: + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker