Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Back Now

.

Things are fixed, I'm recovered (long story).

I'll be posting my "Waiter, there's something in my..." entry later today, and the Blog Party round-up will go up tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience. It's been a rough week.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger eva said...

Glad that you are back! You have been missed!!
eva

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Welcome back!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww, Eva...thank you!

I feel a bit out of practice, though...

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

How are things in Maryland?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker