Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Good Morning, Sunshine

.



Some days, a fancy breakfast can be too much.

Mondays, for example.

Days like this, a simple coffee cake is exactly what you need.

There's something so perfect about the simple batter, and the aroma of the crumb topping.

So easy to prepare, and a good way to start off the week.




Blog Party#20 is underway, and this month, we're taking on the Shower! Turn fabulous treats into bite-sized party food, and stock up on fruit juice, because March is all about food and drinks for the Bridal or Baby Shower.

All you have to do is make ****AT LEAST ONE appetizer AND cocktail**** (that's a minimum of one EACH); take some photos, and write about it. Get your entries to me no later than Thursday, 15 March: either leave a link here in the comments, or send it to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the round-up on St. Patrick's day, 17 March. Hope you'll join us!




Tagged
with: + +
+ +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

yummy! i love a nice warm hunk of coffee cake in the morning.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Barbie...somewhere, in the stacks of as-of-yet unpacked boxes, (I hope) I still have a coffee cake recipe from middle school home ec which I think is the best ever.

I haven't been able to locate it, and I've been tempted to write to my former teacher, just to ask for it!

Talk about a memorable breakfast food.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

just a few weeks ago while going through a box of junk i found an old recipe of my grandmother for her Kuga. she died in 1984 and i have always missed her and it. i keep meaning to try it now as it is the only one of her recipes i have.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's so sweet!

I made sure to get some of my Grammy's recipes, and now that her mind's going, I'm really glad I did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker