Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Greek Salad on Grilled Pita

.



Actually getting some use of the latest issue of Gourmet...

A light & cool salad of cucumbers, mixed Italian (go figure) greens, cherry tomatoes, feta, chickpeas, and black olives, light dressing, on hummus-smeared grilled pocketless pita.

So easy to assemble, so amazingly good.

With temperatures reaching 80+ here, this is exactly the kind of meal we like. Little effort, little clean-up, few dishes. Very tasty, very filling.




Tagged with: + + + + + + + +

1 Thoughts for food:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Vanishree!

You have some really interesting stuff on your's, too...I really want to get into yoga, but I can never shut off my brain long enough to really make it work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker