Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blog Party Warm-Up: Potato Fritatta

.



Today's the last day to get your Blog Party anniversary entries in!!!

Today, it's the simple potato fritatta. Cubed potatoes, browned in a skillet, then covered with eggs. It would have been lovely to add some diced roasted red pepper, but one of our guests has a pepper-and-onion phobia, so we left it out.

These little cubes can best be described as compact comfort food. Just 'mmmmm' in every bite. Simple to make, and so satisfying.


This is it! The last day to get those Blog Party#24: Blogger's Choice entries in...you won't want to miss this party!











Tagged with: + + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker