Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My New Must-Have

.



SmartShopper Grocery List Organizer

With all the list-making I do, this gadget would save on paper, prevent lost pens (common in our house), and go anywhere I did.

I'm not big on the 'things to make life easier' stuff, but I could make an exception for this!





Tagged with: + + + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I want one of those little gadgets too!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Dianne; isn't it neat??

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Erika W. said...

You are causing trouble with this post! (That's quite the proce tag.)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Erika; just factor in all the paper (and trees!) you'll save by using it; it works out in the end!

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get this?

Liz

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Liz; if you follow the link (directly below the image), it'll take you to the Sur La Table page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker