Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

This is What Happens When You're Busy

.



You forget what it was, exactly, that you had for dinner!




I made this spice-crusted chicken dish several weeks ago. It may have been right around the time of the 'Great Renovation'. I'm fairly certain the recipe came from Gourmet. It was, I think, a North African-flavored concoction, which I served over Persian rice (dill & pistachios). But beyond that, I can't recall much about it!

I'm sure it was good. I just wish I could remember how good!






Tagged with: + + + + + + + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.k..I thought I was the only one that did this.. :/
It DOES look really good

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh no, Marye; I think we all do things like this!

My problem is, I upload a bunch of pictures, get really busy, and by the time I finally get around to posting? I can't remember where I found the recipe, or what it's called, or what I used in it...

Oh, well...makes a good story, right?!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how funny, i do this as well. i can't decide if taking photos of things i then forget about is worse than not remembering anything due to lack of evidence!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Abby, I'm with you on that...if we don't take a picture of it, did we really make it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker