Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Price of Having Too Much Fun

.

Ok, this has been such a fun & amazing Blog Party, I'm completely wiped out!

We all had a marvelous time, but either from talking myself hoarse or eating too many delicious bites, I'm simply too tired to give post the round-up tonight.

I'm not even going to clean up till tomorrow!

Which is when I'll tell you all about one of the best Blog Parties we've had in some time...so, come back then and see what it was all about...



(there's also a little matter of finishing up my Daring Baker's entry, so please have a little patience with me...thanks!)

2 Thoughts for food:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger J said...

Dear Stephanie, I hope it's nothing more than sugar fatigue? I also hope my hasty entry slipped under the wire before the other guests had left? I'm looking forward to seeing all the delectable desserts. Jx

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

My dearest J; no, it was more a matter of being just before Christmas, making that darn Yule log for Daring Bakers, not even starting my baking till Saturday, and everyone in the house being sick for the better part of two weeks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker