I've been tagged, by Natashya of Living in the Kitchen with Puppies.
As you may know, I'm not big on tagging but feel free to play along...
# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on the blog.
# Write six random things about yourself.
# Tag six people at the end of your post.
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
# Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So...six random things about me.
1. My bookshelves are also home to Bruce Timm-verse Justice League action figures.
2. I've stopped painting out the silver in my hair.
3. I'm distantly related to a Nazi war criminal. In my defense, my family had been in the States for (at least) decades before the war broke out.
4. I'm probably the only food blogger I know who didn't like Like Water for Chocolate.
5. I've never attended a high school reunion.
6. Kermit & Rowlf are my favorite Muppets.
You're invited to celebrate Blog Party's 3rd anniversary! Help make this a fantastic party, and bring your Blogger's Choice entries to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com no later than Thursday, 24 July. Hope to see you there!