Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Blog Party#39: Gross Anatomy

.



It's time for another round of everyone's favorite virtual cocktail party, and this month, we're going eerie. And macabre. Creepy, even.

This time, we're serving up bone-chilling bites and spooky spirits. For October, we're turning to Gross Anatomy!

It's another chance to get creative, to transform those drinks and appetizers into body parts, into something from a mad scientist's laboratory.

It's our way of celebrating Halloween!

This isn't as tough as it sounds, promise. 'Finger' sandwiches will work! But do try to find new ways to serve up those chilling treats!

For more information on Blog Party, visit the 'main' page here.

To read up on last year's Halloween bash, and get some ideas, visit here.

Still have questions? Ask away.

RSVP (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com) no later than Thursday, 16 October. The party get under way that Saturday, the 18th.

The decorations are already going up...hope to see you there!



Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I may try to do this. I'm gone in Vegas for vacation between now and then but maybe I can find something simple (and spooky).

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I hope you do..it's going to be so much fun!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

LOL - I love it. I will see what I can come up with.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cakelaw...yay!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker