Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Smoked Chicken, Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad with Cheese Biscuits

.



Well, not really much to say about this.

Mix of baby lettuces & spinach, diced green apple, bleu cheese & toasted walnuts, tossed with a lemon-mustard vinaigrette.

Smoked chicken for Matt, Quorn cutlets for us.

Cheddar cheese biscuits. Dinner. Yum.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Can I order this delivered? ;)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Eden, if salad greens traveled at all well, I'd be right on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker