Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, December 05, 2022

It was a good (baking) day

.

 


I got a much later start on Merry Cookie Season this year, but managed to make up some time Sunday. 


I already had two kinds of biscotti made, as well as sugar cookies (still waiting to be decorated), but now the kolachy, giant spice, chocolate dulce de leche, mini chocolate chips and the (now with final touches) pistachio fingers have been finished as well.


There's dough in the fridge for the chocolate rugelach and the thin mint clones, so they'll be baked off tomorrow, as well as the sugar cookies getting fancied up. 


The smoked peanuts will get ground for peanut butter and turned into peanut butter blossoms, with tempered chocolate buttons or discs (depending on how they turn out), and finally, the Cookie of My People will follow.  Should be finished by Wednesday - yay, me!















Labels: , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker