Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Pan de Cristal Flavor Bombs

.


 I think this may be the most amazing nine ingredient combo, ever.


I watch a lot of food and comic/geeky YouTube (did you know Callebaut has a channel?!). 

King Arthur dropped a video for their Pan de Cristal a week or so ago, and ...um. Yes. This I had to make.


I love this dough. I love this recipe. I love this bread.

Five ingredients. Very low-effort. As I've been telling Alex for years, bread is mostly about time.  



Excellent crust; crisp and shattering.  But the interior is soft, and shiny like glass! (Hence the name.)


And so full of flavor.  You could easily put away a loaf as is.


But if you could fill that amazing bread with flavor bombs like tomatoes slow-roasted for hours and hours, and rich, caramelized garlic, with the creamy sweetness of burrata, why would you pass that up?

You wouldn't. 

This sandwich is perfection.  That is all.





 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker