Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mini Milestone

.

I guess you like me. You really like me.

Since March, Dispensing Happiness has had over 10,000 hits (that's individual, not reloads)!

I know that's nothing compared to other blogs, but for a home cook like me...not bad.

So, thank you. Thanks for visiting.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Yay
Thats awesome :)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Congrats on your milestone! I set mine for "unique visitors" too - more fun than way. Here's to the next 10,000!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks! I've only had the counter on since March...I began to wonder who was coming by. Wow...was I suprised!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

You are welcome,. I am sorry it took me so long!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker