Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cute Filler, Plus a Blog Party Reminder

.



Till the new camera arrives (please hurry!), I'm unloading some photos hanging 'round.

Taken a month or so ago: whenever I'm taking a photo of a dish, Alex wants his picture taken, as well.

This time, he was finishing breakfast...we drag his chair into the kitchen when we're both busy at the stove. You know what they say...when they're in another room and you don't hear anything??? Run fast!

Anyway; cute kid photo to tide you over.



I want to remind everyone that Blog Party #2, Tiki Party, is coming up this Thursday. I've been picking out my recipes...I'm having a hard time narrowing them down to just a few! I love how many options are out there for this event; if the foods and drinks would be at home on a tropical beach, you're good to go.

Remember to get your entries in no later than Thursday night (22 September), and I'll get the round-up posted Saturday!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a cutie, and also growing up to be a real handsome boy too! Looks like Alex is gonna outgrow that chair soon. :)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Julia!

He is getting big...bigger all the time. I think he's going through yet another growth spurt, too. Figures: we just bought him a new winter wardrobe!

And yes...he's dangerously close to outsizing that chair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker