Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More Baking

.



This time, Sugar & Spice Popovers!

Matt loves popovers. Generally, I make them, and he gobbles 'em up.

So when I found a recipe for breakfast popovers, I knew I had to try it.

Very basic, very simple. But apparently, very tasty!

Matt says they're not as crispy as a savory popover, but still quite good.

And as always, feel free to ask for the recipe!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

They look YUMMY!!!
I would love the recipe!!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's on it's way!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Hey Stephanie!

They look wonderful! Did you use a popover pan or just muffin tins? I've been putting off making them since we don't have a popover pan but have read they do well in muffin tins!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

I have only ever used a muffin tin, so don't let lack of equipment stop you. It works quite well.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie, may I have the recipe please? Brunch this weekend -- a perfect place to have popovers!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cath...it's on it's way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker