Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Blog Party #3 Reminder---Big Game Night!

.

Just a reminder... Blog Party is this Thursday! Time to serve up all those pre-game goodies.

As I write this, I'm listening to the Pittsburgh Steelers game (stupid Titans are on the television, so it's 'thank you, NFL Audio' for me); how appropriate! The family is looking forward to hearty, yet bite-sized treats.
I've picked out my recipes, and shopped for the ingredients. And I can't wait to see what you bring!

Send your Big Game Night entries to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, or you can leave a link here in the comments. The deadline is Thursday (officially), but I think you know I'll accept submissions as late as noon Saturday. But no later, please! We're off to the the-ater Saturday night, so I hope to get the round-up put together before I leave. I hope.

For a refresher on what to 'bring', please check out the original post.

As always, I'll include decorating ideas, as well as music selections (this ought to be good), so I hope to see you at the Party!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I was bugging my hubby last night for ideas. I am NOT into sports, but he had some good ideas. Now something to drink that's not beer......

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it OK to "bring" "prepared" drinks? I have a few fabulous microbrews I'd like to "bring" but I wasn't sure if that counted.

Cheers!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Becky, whatever works. That's the whole idea...even if you're not a sports fan, odds are you'll know someone who is. Plan accordingly!

I know you'll come up with something!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Annonymous, mircobrews would be perfect for something like this...go right ahead!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Nupur said...

Here is my entry! Thanks for hosting :)
http://onehotstove.blogspot.com/2005/10/blog-party-3-big-game-fiesta.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker