Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Sausage Biscuits

.



More breakfast-to-take-to-work food for Matt; easy biscuits, with browned bulk pork sausage. I probably rolled them a bit thin, but he's eating them...so all's well.

EoMEoTE entries are due! Ok...ok; if you wait till the weekend, I won't make a fuss. But do get your Seventies-style egg and toast dishes in soon!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Mona said...

sausage biscuits?!?! in one recipe?? oh my goodness, this looks like a must try!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mona...send a quick message to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, and I'll get the recipe to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker