Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

WCB#17 Just Like Kitty Heaven

.


Snuggle time for Macroom


Please visit eatstuff to see all the other kitties!

9 Thoughts for food:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snuggles* Great cute pic!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Love the kitty picture - I couldn't get ours to wear a collar. I tried for a long time and finally gave up after she chewed the second one off. I still don't know how she did it!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

thank you, Jeff! Macroom does go in for some serious snuggling; provided the dogs are no where to be found!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

We put Macroom's collar on within a day or two of getting him. It's never seemed to bother him.

What we want to know is this: how did he get what looks to be bubblegum on his collar? We don't even have any in the house, and he's an indoor cat.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I want a kitten...

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Linda!

He is rather adorable...even my husband, the feline-hater, likes Macroom.

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...Macroom's so cute. How many months old is he?

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Julia!

I'm not exactly sure...he has to be betweeen two and three months now.

And right now? He's a black and gray kitty...he's figured out how to get under our built-in staircase, and when he comes out? All the white parts are a very, very, dirty!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww...thanks, Cin!

He'd probably let you, too...at least, for a little bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker