Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

When does she sleep?

.

From TVGuide.com:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Food Network fave and best-selling author Rachael Ray has inked a deal with Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Productions, King World and Scripps Networks to host a daily talk show premiering in fall 2006. "From the moment I had Rachael on my show earlier this year, I knew she had 'it,'" says Oprah. "She has that connection with her audience that most people only achieve one-on-one" — or by somersaulting on a couch.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Stephanie,

I offer no comments:
http://www.durzy.com/news/rachelray10252003.htm

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kevin, I've seen those photos...of course, they were only taken after she'd lost some of the chub (compare earlier eps to the current ones), and had her hair styled!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker