Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Retro Breakfast:: Toasted Poundcake with Nutella

.



I'd made a poundcake for one of my Blog Party: Retro Party dishes, and ended up with a cake and a half more than I needed.

I suggested Matt take it work, and toast it, then spread some of Jessica's homemade Nutella over it.

He liked that idea.



Tagged with
, , , ,

8 Thoughts for food:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you won't believe it, I'm not fond of Nutella. I grew up with Nutella advertising and I never asked for it. My brother did, I tried and that was enough for my whole live!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Actually, I can believe it.

I do like it, but I rarely eat it...it's a tad too sweet for my adult tastes, I suppose. But my husband loves it!

And I, on the other hand, never saw ads for Nutella growing up...weird.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger rlf said...

Do you know home made nutella? A 500 grms jar last for 3 days with my two gluton boys. hehe

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Relly!

I've never made my own Nutella, but I know my husband would like it if I did!

Would you believe my little boy doesn't like it? I've twice offered it, and he refused both times.

That's just so...strange.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger S said...

i've never put nutella on ppound cake but I've put peanut butter on it.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Technically, neither have I; but I knew Matt would enjoy it.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Cate said...

That's my kind of breakfast!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It'd be way too sweet for me, but it's very much Matt's thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker