Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another new recipe, and Alex cooks!

.



Once again, Alex helped with dinner, preparing this lovely potato dish (quickly becoming his 'specialty') with Taleggio. He did a fantastic job; yum.




And a new recipe for us: Grilled Chicken with Sweet Barbecue Mustard Sauce.

Molasses, and Dijon mustard and ruby Port and olive oil and soy sauce and (vegetarian) Worcestershire sauce and shallots marinating chicken and Veat for as long as we could keep them in the refrigerator.

They're then covered with a Sweet Mustard Sauce, and grilled (or in our case, cooked in a pan on the stove). Good stuff. Lots of left-over sauce, which works out for Matt.

The potatoes were wonderful, the chicken was good. And that is all.


Tagged with: + + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never to early to learn to cook ;) BTW: Did you get my mail?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ulrike, Alex loves to cook. He's always helping (when he can), and he has so much fun doing it!

Yes, I did; thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker