Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Grilled Flank Steak Sandwiches

.



Grilled Flank Steak Sandwiches; something Matt's been looking forward to.

Flank steak (or Morningstar Farms Meal Starters, faux beef) marinated overnight in Dijon mustard and red wine. Next day, pat dry the steak, grill about fifteen minutes. Let rest, slice, and serve on ciabatta rolls with garlic mayo, Fontina, and lettuce.

As Matt is wont to say, the sandwich was unremarkable.

It wasn't bad; it just wasn't fabulous. The rolls were a bit too thick, as were the cheese slices.

Decent concept; it didn't come together for us.

Oh, well...






Tagged with: + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker