Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

WDB: While Mom's Away, The Pups Will...

.

be very sad and wonder why they can't sleep in the big, soft, bed!



I think it's beyond cute when the dogs do something like this; here, Wicklow and Donegal realize two heads are better than one.

Of course, in their case, not much better!



Donegal asleep, so cute and proper.



And a little later, less lady-like. But she has to have her pillow!




I'm not sure which I hate more, my couch, or the slipcover we use to hide it's green-ness in a burgandy and gold room.

Either way, I found Doolin deliberately hiding in it's as-usual torn from the couch folds.



He emerges...


Almost there...


What?



He reminds me a little fawn in this one, for some reason.

Get your weekly dose of puppy cuteness over at Sweetnicks Sunday night!




Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's like your dog is saying, "What? Do you mind? I'm trying to relax here."

Chris
My Blog

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nah, he just likes to burrow. It's weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker