Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blogging by Mail Ship-by Date Approaching!!!

.



Ok....BBM'ers; just a couple days left to get those boxes shipped!

You can keep track of all those packages, their comings & goings...by clicking on the Blogging By Mail icon on the right side of this page.

If you've already gotten your package in the mail, don't forget to let me know so I can update the page.

If your package has arrived, be sure to post something to your blog & send me the URL.

Please do your best to get those packages out by the 15th...thank you!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Ruth Strong said...

Is there another blogging by post event coming up soon?

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Ruthebabes!

Hm...probably not for several months. I like to wait until all the packages have reached their destinations before setting up a new one. And of course, once the current round has finished, I like to take a wee break from it!

So...check during the summer.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Ruth Strong said...

No problem, I'll keep my eyes peeled then!

Love this idea.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Ahhhh, I'm a stinker!!! I just got my package today and I realized I never received the address I needed to ship to! I feel soooo horrible that I missed the ship-by deadline, but I'll get a package together tonight and mail it out tomorrow. The package has the return address I need on it, so I know where it should go.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Julie...check your email IMMEDIATELY!

The person who sent you a box is not the same one you're to ship to. Please let me know that you got my message!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker