Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why I Think He's Precious

.

This morning, over breakfast, Alex said: "I see ice."

Me: "You see ice? Where?"

Alex: "Ice, outside."

Me: "Honey, there's no way there's ice out there. It's just too hot."

Alex: "They said there'd be ice-olated showers!"

Hee.

It is my intention to finally get Blog Party posted some time today...most likely late-ish. Thanks for your patience, and well-wishes. Day 7, and I almost feel human again.

Almost.

8 Thoughts for food:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger kellypea said...

I think summer colds are THE WORST. Ugh. And you're so right about nothing looking, sounding, or tasting right. Eat some jalapenos. Blast it out of your system -- and get well!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger NKP said...

Hmmm... while you are recovering.....
I was tagged a few days ago with my first meme and am spreading the love to you. Purely in fun of course, do with it what you will.
The post is on my blog, permalink - http://livinginthekitchenwithpuppies.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-first-meme.html
Have a great day, you must be feeling a little better by now.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Gabi said...

Summer cold- arggh! I am SO sorry- but glad you're feeling almost better! Sorry I missed out on blog party- my June became too much of a whirlwind. See you next time :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend - get well soon.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kellypea; it's not even like I get congested. I just blow my nose constantly and get rattle-y in my lungs and lose my voice. Oh, and I'm miserable, too!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natashya, I'll get that up today.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Gabi, totally understand. Definitely hope to have you back to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, cakelaw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker