Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Blog Party#43: Spice it Up

.



The chill of February has definitely gotten to me. I'm cold. I'm tired of being cold. I want warmth...but it looks like the only place I can find that is in the kitchen!

(I hereby apologize to my friends in the Southern hemisphere; I'd gladly take your excess degrees if it were possible.)

So when I was planning this month's Blog Party theme, all I could think about was being warm. Keeping warm...why not eat warm?

Sure; we can do that.

For February's party, we are going to Spice It Up. Spices...if nothing else, we'll wake up the taste buds!

---For those new to Blog Party, I'll try to explain via summary. BP is a monthly, virtual, cocktail party. What that means is this: to join, or 'RSVP', you make some sort of appetizer, or finger food, as well as a drink (alcohol not required) that fits in with the theme. Send them to me by the third Friday of the month, and I'll post the round up as a party recap the following Sunday. Still puzzled? Click here to see past parties, and 'rules', such as they are. More questions? I'll provide an email address below; ask away.---

So, open up your spice cupboard, and wake up those bite-sized treats & beverages! Cinnamon, ginger, paprika, cardamom...you name it. We may be setting ourselves up for the most flavorful party yet!

RSVP's are due no later than Friday, 20 February. Recap will be up (fingers crossed) Sunday, 22 February. Send to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.

We're getting spicy at Blog Party; hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Woo hoo - nice & spicy! OK, I swear I am going to participate in this one, even if it kills me (but hopefully it won't!) ;-)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes, as much as I want you to be there, I'd prefer you alive & cooking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker